September 8, 2009

Blair Waldorf Would Never Approve

For someone with a big mouth, this photograph of Leighton Meester and her terrible Louis Vuitton outfit choice at the MET Costume Gala Institute, makes me utterly speechless.

Everytime I’m about to discuss this outfit choice, the psychedelic paisley print together with the cherry-red lips and prom curls, catches my words and replaces them with vomit.

It’s just so frustrating! Just because an outfit is branded, doesn’t mean it acquires style and essence. Just look at Leighton, she looks like a freaking Cirque du Soleil performer. WTF? This is not fashion nor is it Gala fabulous!

However, she has redeemed herself (for now) with her smash hit "Good Girls Go Bad" with Cobra Starship. I heard this song 2 weeks ago and I've been hooked ever since. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment