October 15, 2009

"Qui est Parisienne?"

Here's the new commercial for Yves Saint Laurent's new fragrance Parisienne.

Shot in black and white by Fabien Baron, the video features sexy Brit mod, Kate Moss as a young woman leaving an apartment in Paris’ early morning hours. She has taken a rose with her and by smelling and playing with the flower, she remembers the night of love she just had a few hours before. The amazing tune playing in the background is I Feel You by Depeche Mode.

This video gives me everything I want...Parisian skyscapes, a black leather YSL bustier, backseat of a limo, crumpled bed sheets, killer heels, perfectly-smudged eyeliner, roses, sweaty skin, explicit gestures and poses and a naked man.

An honest fact: Yesterday on my lunch break I attended The Bay Queen and purchased the Parisienne 90ml/3oz Eau de Parfum for $90.00 in hopes of capturing a bit of that Parisienne magic.

After testing out the fragrance, I can tell you that you have to be a lover of rose scents. The top base of the fragrance is a fruity blend of cranberry and blackberry with the perfect heart of Damask rose and hints of powdery violet. Although rose can be heavy at times, Parisienne managed to remain soft, romantic, gentle, and beautiful which is what I enjoyed most about the scent.

Buy the bottle. It's much cheaper than a ticket to Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment