October 9, 2009

Overbaked & Underdressed

As I said in my last post, if there is anyone who can pull off outrageous fashion statements, it’s Lady Gaga.

Here we have her posing nude in a raunchy spread for V Magazine’s September issue wearing nothing but a fake tan and a fluffy pink merkin (pubic wig).

Lady Gaga has the entire fashion world buzzing including famous wedding gown designer and 2005 Designer Of The Year winner, Vera Wang.

"I think she's always been original. I think she knows who she is," Vera told MTV News at Fashion Week in New York. "I think she's truthful to herself. I like people who are truthful to who they are and express who they are. I find that fascinating...she knows what she's doing for her."






MAGAZINE: V, Issue #61, Fall 2009
CELEBRITY: Lady Gaga
PHOTOGRAPHER: Mario Testino

No comments:

Post a Comment