October 30, 2009

It's On With Alexa Chung

Here’s a preview of former model now MTV talk show host, Alexa Chung in V Magazine’s issue #62 hitting newsstands November 3rd.

The 'Let’s Talk About Alexa Chung' spread was photographed by Sharif Hamza and styled by Catherine Newell-Hanson.

In the issue, she talks about her daily grind and her move from the UK to NYC to save MTV. Her show, 'It’s On with Alexa Chung' took over the coveted TRL spot this summer.

Some snippets of her interview with Derek Blasberg:

On whether she will return to the UK once her MTV gig is over: 'I don’t know. I went to a wedding last weekend [in England] and when I got back here I was quite relieved to be home in New York. Whoa, I guess that’s the first time I actually said that and meant it "Home In New York.'

On making new friends: 'I don’t really have any friends in America. Well, I have some friends. ….. I just don’t tolerate douche bags. You get them in England too, those people who just sort of hang out and hold coats or something. But there’s more of them here.'

On her new apartment: 'I think my apartment is too shiny. I just found out that (Vampire Diaries‘ Ian Somerhalder) used to live in it. And the other day when I was in the laundry room, I heard that Michael Douglas’ son is looking to move into the building.'


Dress by Dolce & Gabbana


Top, skirt and belt by Chanel


Jumpsuit by Stella McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment